7 April 2003 Sully District Land Use and Transportation Committee Report
by Jeff Parnes
- Members: Jim Hart (Virginia Run), Carol Hawn (Old Mill), Judith Heisinger (Bull Run CA), Georgette Kohler (Rock Hill), Mark McConn (Bull Run CA), Jeff Parnes (Chantilly Highlands), and Larry Tessier (Franklin Glen)
- Guests: Frank Ojeda (Rock Hill), Terrell Spence (Rocky Run)
- There were no presentations:
- Old Business:
- A. Staff presentation on Homeless Shelter on Route 29 east of Stringfellow Road postponed from May to June.
- B. The Chesapeake Bay Task Force received our comments. Their draft is available for comment.
- New Business:
- A. The Peterson Co. is proposing an Out-Of-Turn-Plan-Amendment (OOTPA) for a residential component for the Barnsfield Property just southeast of the Route 28/Air & Space Annex. They should be making their presentation to our committee in either May or June.
- B. Planning Commission will hold a workshop on outdoor lighting. Recreation lighting restrictions are most controversial. The Environmental Quality Advisory Committee wants more across-the-board lighting restrictions. Judith has a hard copy of the draft.
Jeffrey M. Parnes
Chair, Sully District Council
Land Use and Transportation Committee
Sully District Council Home Page
Sully District Council Minutes
Land Use & Transportation Committee Minutes
Data Area Transportation Association information
last modified Tuesday, 26 October 2004
modified by Jeffrey M. Parnes